1. The “Find” feature
- The “Find” icon button doesn’t search what’s in the textbox, it searches what you last put in the textbox and hit “Enter” and searched for.
- Doesn’t bring up a prompt like “Replace” does.
- Doesn’t respond with any information if no results found.
- If I have a word highlighted, it doesn’t automatically get placed in the textbox of the “Find”, I must copy and paste it there.
2. SQL problems
- Today I did a count of records in a table, found none, inserted a single record and got a “Duplicate entry” error! Had to view the table from command line to see that there was actually already a row in the table, but Workbench never could return any results!
- Takes approx. 60 sec to refresh database list. Then if I click to expand a database, takes another 60 sec. Then if I click on a table, takes another 60 sec.
4. Query Tabs
- Can’t re-arrange tabs.
- Can’t middle-click to close a tab.
- Have to leave at least one tab open.
5. Object Browser
- I can’t view the Primary Key of a table in the little text summary below or by expanding a table. I must right-click and “Alter table” to view this information.
- Sometimes when I use the shortcut <CTRL>+<ENTER> to execute a query, it doesn’t do anything and I have to try a second time for workspace to respond.